Use caution when cooking with the kettle. The kettle operates at a high temperature, and
may cause serious burn injury to personnel if used incorrectly.
Use caution when operating the kettle. The kettle steam safety relief valve may discharge
steam, causing burns to personnel
1. Clean and sanitize the kettle. Prepare a hot solution of detergent/cleaning compound as prescribed by
the supplier. Clean the kettle thoroughly and sanitize at least once every 12 hours using an approved
2. Connect kettle to power supply.
3. Close draw-off valve (1) at bottom of the kettle.
4. Set thermostat (2) to desired temperature setting.
5. Place food product or cooking medium (water or oil) into the kettle.
6. Monitor indicator light (3). Indicator light will go out when the kettle has reached set temperature.
7. Turn thermostat (2) to OFF when the kettle is no longer in use.
8. Disconnect, drain, clean, and sanitize the kettle.