ASSEMBLY AND PREPARATION FOR USE
1. Remove the coffee urn (1) from any packing containers or material. Retain all packing materials.
2. Position the urn (1) at its operating location.
3. Ensure the urn (1) is level. Adjust the legs (2) as required to level the urn.
The urn should be equipped with the correct fittings to connect to the potable water supply. If
the fittings are incompatible or incomplete, notify unit maintenance.
4. Connect the potable water connection to a potable water hose.
5. Verify water supply to urn (1).
6. Ensure all controls are OFF.
Do not connect power unless water is supplied to urn. Urn will fill with water as soon as
power connection is made.
7. Connect the power cord.
Ensure that the urn is cleaned and rinsed thoroughly before using. Use only water and mild
soap or detergent to clean.
The urn liner is the cylindrical basin where coffee is brewed. The urn jacket is the hot water
jacket surrounding the liner. Hot water for tea and hot mixes is drawn from the urn jacket.
8. Clean the urn liner, cover (3), faucets (4), and urn exterior.