PREPARE FOR MOVEMENT
Use caution while operating the coffee urn. The urn operates at a high temperature, and
presents a hot exterior. Both the jacket water and coffee are capable of producing scalding
injuries. Failure to observe safety precautions may result in serious injury to personnel.
1. Disconnect the power cord.
2. Turn water supply OFF, and disconnect.
3. Allow urn to cool to less than 1000F (370C).
4. Drain and clean the urn liner as described in the "Cleaning" section, located on the previous page.
5. Drain the urn jacket.
6. Package in retained packing materials.
7. Pack the coffee urn in TRICON 10G, in accordance with the instructions given in TM 10-5419-206-13,
"Operator, Unit, and Direct Support Maintenance for Force Provider".
END OF WORK PACKAGE
0022 00-7/(8 Blank)