FORCE PROVIDER FOOD SERVICE EQUIPMENT
MECHANICALLY COOLED BEVERAGE DISPENSER
Drained, power disconnected
Ensure the dispenser is disconnected from any power source. Place the plug end of the
power cord in plain sight, or in your pocket while performing this maintenance item. Failure
to observe safety precautions may result in serious injury or death to personnel.
Replace Operator Serviceable Components
1. Disconnect power cord, and drain all remaining beverage mix from the bowls (1).
2. Remove covers (2), and replace as necessary.
3. Remove pump cover (3) and spray tube (4) as an assembly.
Use only a direct replacement clip pin. Do not use a steel or galvanized clip or cotter pin, or
any other clip or cotter pin not intended for food service use.
4. Replace the clip pin (5), pump cover (3), and the spray tube (4) as necessary.
5. Release bowl (1), and remove. Replace the bowl and bowl gasket (6) as necessary
6. Remove valve (7) and handle (8) from bowl (1). Replace the valve, valve gasket (9), and handle as
necessary (Crathco D-25 series only).
7. Remove impeller (10), and replace the impeller as necessary.
8. Install the impeller (10).
9. Install the valve (7) with valve gasket (9) and handle (8) onto the bowl (1).
10. Install the bowl gasket (6) onto the bowl (1).
11. Install the bowl (1).