Packing Procedures for TRICON 10M (FP (L) configuration)
1. Locate TRICON container with "FOOD SERVICE KITCHEN KIT PART C TYPE 10M..." stenciled on
the left door (this container should be staged in the Food Service area).
2. Ensure plywood boxes, shelving and bracing are present and serviceable in TRICON. If no longer
serviceable, these will have to be reproduced before packing.
3. Attach one tiedown strap to the back tiedown loops on the left side of the container. Connect another
tiedown strap to the lower rear corner tiedown bar on the right side of the container.
4. Place the tilt griddle riser in the container against the rear wall and place the griddle on top of it.
5. Place the mechanical portion of the ice machine on the shelf under the tilt griddle.
6. Stack the five beverage dispensers next to the griddle.
7. Connect the tiedown straps to the corresponding tiedown loops and secure.